As we’re moving into the 3rd month of the year, this is a great time to take stock of where you are in relation to your New Year’s Resolutions and your Goals. Here are some tips, which I hope will help you stay on track and persevere:
1) REVISIT your plan. What did you decide to do? If you are on track, GREAT! If not, where have you fallen short?
2) RE-CONFIGURE your plan. Take a hard look in the mirror. Ask yourself the HARD questions. Make a renewed commitment to getting yourself on track towards your goals.
3) RE-ENERGIZE: Forgive yourself if you have fallen short. Get out your day-timer / planner. Time-block those important activities that move you closer to your goals. Then, take ACTION!
4) RESOURCES: Examine your current resources, and seek out those new ones which bring you closer to your goals. Books, Blogs, websites, friends and your professional network are all GREAT resources to move you forward.
5) REVIEW: Keep a daily journal. Monitor your accomplishments and setbacks regularly. Strive for MORE accomplishments and FEWER setbacks.
Staying the course requires fortitude and courage. Take small steps, one at a time, move through the uncertainties, and before you know it, you’ll be well on your way to meeting your goals and resolutions.
Live Life Fully,